Onward Search is seeking both a Media Buyer & Media Supervisor to join the team of our global marketing agency client for a three month assignment that will likely extend. You will manage the media portfolios of clients, assist in creating & executing media strategies, and build relationships with media partners to gain a deeper knowledge of the market.
- Own your accounts and build strong client relationships
- Manage and mentor 2+ team members
- Negotiate total video purchases, inclusive of digital OLV
- Lead the creation and presentation of media POVs for client
- Develop marketplace analyses and help with research projects related to your client
- Help in preparation and presentation of strategy and upfront to the client
- Manage daily/monthly/quarterly stewardship of buys and troubleshoot billing & allocation isues
- Assist video portal in Upfront negotiations and develop Upfront planning costs and Bogey’s
- Tardiis allocations
- ADU package analysis
- Attend VIA Boot Camp Training
- 3-7 years of experience in media buying
- Must have experience in TV buying at a national level, with strong knowledge of video buying systems
- Entertainment industry experience is required
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Able to use media research and reporting resources
- Proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.