Our client, a leading consumer goods brand, is seeking a Temporary Sr. Media Manager for a 6+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for building strategic media plans for our client's brands. The right person for this role is passionate about marketing and understands how media drives brand plans & communication. This person will work with a cross-functional team as well as oversee partner media agencies.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Lead their partner media agency in all aspects of strategic planning from the creation of plans to assessing performance/results
- Leverage internal data (Market Mix Modeling reports, POS data), as well as external data (competitive insights, consumer insights) to create real-time solutions for challenges and opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & Marketing teams on integrated marketing communication plans that drive their business
- Partner with Marketing teams to create assets; leverage best practices of Media + Creative working together
- Serve as the expert on media trends, potential new channels, and strategies to continue pushing the brand as a high-performing company
- Lead Portfolio Video Upfront discussions, to ensure strategic consistency across all brands and generate the best quality Video plans for the company
- Supervise Media Coordinator on general Media Planning skills and practices
- Will include reviewing/assessing Media data and reporting, Nielsen TV Ratings and Media Competitive information. Will oversee the Media Coordinator in providing strategic insights and marketing recommendations
- Media Agency and/or Client-side experience required
- Previous experience managing TV Upfront planning & negotiations helpful
- Must be a very strong communicator – verbal and written
- Team player/mentality
- Flexible, able to pivot in real-time given fast-paced, changing environment
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong follow-through
- 7+ years of integrated media planning experience across both Traditional and Digital media
- Bachelor's Degree required
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.