We are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Media Planner with digital and broadcast to join our Media Department. This is a tremendous opportunity to collaborate with all departments in the agency, as the Senior Media Planner will be the primary point person on several accounts.
In addition to their core account assignments, the Senior l Media Planner is expected to participate in larger areas of agency development: New Business pitches, internal committees, and task forces. This role is a step toward greater leadership within the Media Department and the agency overall.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Strategy development of offline media, including television, radio, OOH, and print
- Work closely with the Analytics team to monitor performance and recommend optimizations and new/different strategies and tactics
- Lead role in training and managing junior team members in digital media
- Contribute – as needed – to planning and optimization of digital media campaigns including planning and strategy development, contract execution, and reporting
- Day to day management of offline media campaigns, including oversight of buy recommendations, execution details, budgets and accounting
- Act as an agency resource on the latest news and technologies that affect our industry and clients
- 3-5 years of digital media planning experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital media planning and buying, including technical details
- Experience in all steps of the media planning process, across a variety of clients
- Exceptional media skills overall: strategic thinking, the introduction of innovative ideas/techniques, stellar negotiating skills, insightful analysis
- General knowledge of traditional media planning (broadcast, print, OOH) and interest in expanding this knowledge
- Proficient with Strata and Nielsen planning tools
- Experience with digital media planning and trafficking software, including Doubleclick/DART (or equivalent) and ComScore
- Advanced user of research and planning tools including Kantar/Nielsen Ad*Views, SRDS, Arbitron, MRI, Simmons, Scarborough
- Strong relationships (and reputation) in the media community
- Active in the media community outside of agency (BIMA / MITX, Ad Club, AAAAs, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Resourceful problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.