Our client, a FPS game studio is looking for a Senior Mission Designer
This Senior Mission Designer will design and implement several missions as part of a historically-based story campaign, focusing on the player's emotional engagement and detailed authenticity. On our team, Mission Designers have a hybrid role, requiring both creative vision and the technical proficiency to bring that vision to life.
This Senior Mission Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with the Campaign Director to establish the overall arc and pacing of each mission
- Thoroughly plan and document the mission in detail
- Setting up objectives and encounters, script mission events, and assemble all mission assets
- Evaluating and iterating on the mission based on playtest feedback
The ideal senior Mission Designer will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a Mission Design role
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 recommended
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB