Back to Job Search Results
Senior Mobile Game Developer
Permanent | Job ID #71165 | $120,000 - $140,000 yearly (CAD) | Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a VR game development studio is creating the next generation of online gaming for multiplayer games in VR. Seeking a highly-motivated Senior Mobile Game Developer.
- Game studio, mobile gaming, vr/ar/xr studio background
- Positive attitude and drive to work in a challenging, highly collaborative team environment
- Passion for playing and making games
- Design, build, implement, and maintain across multiple platforms, various game systems and tools
- Innovate and create documents, systems, prototypes and gameplay for mobile play space
- Collaborate with creative on iterations, features and gameplay
- Demonstrable professional game development experience
- Android and Java Mobile Development
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, or a similar game engine
- Participated in the development of games on mobile
- Experience with doing Live-Ops Development for a mobile game.
- Comfortable working in fast-moving, ambiguous development environments
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and chat more with a recruiter today
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands.
More than recruiters, we are true partners who continue to check in, talent advocates who make sure your needs are met, and trusted advisors who measure our success by yours.
Uncover more career-changing creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $120,000 - $140,000 yearly (CAD)
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search