Are you a Senior Mobile Product Designer looking to be a part of a cutting-edge team? Can you manage a team while also being an individual contributor? Are you all things mobile and up to speed with the latest trends? We are looking for well-rounded Experience Designers...
This is a team of creative problem solvers and enthusiasts in human-centered design. Composed of UX architects, product designers, content writers, researchers, strategists, and interactive visual designers.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You'll break new ground to create innovative solutions that live into our customer value proposition.
- You’ll work in a collaborative environment that builds you up and supports long-term growth in your skills and career.
- You’ll contribute to systems and products that have a real impact on our business and on the millions of people who use our designs.
- Work closely with product managers to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities in an agile development environment
- Ability to design and envision future experiences iteratively in a dynamic environment by being mindful of how the experience needs to evolve over time
- Model how to use human-centered design approaches to frame problems, uncover patterns, discover opportunities, and visualize possibilities
- Use design thinking methods to iterate through concepts that can be tested and validated with users
- Leverage data and user feedback to drive and influence design decisions
- Be open to feedback and engage in active listening
- Communicate clear, focused user experience concepts for products during all stages of the design process using deliverables such as wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes using industry software like Figma, Sketch, and InVision
- Collaborate within product teams – assess and prioritize opportunities, constraints, and features – advocating for the end-user while balancing the negotiation of priorities and business goals
- Independently and in partnership with researchers, facilitate feedback loops through frequent and appropriate user research, testing, and metrics analysis to inform solutions
- Continuously grow your depth of knowledge and apply it to evolve or craft new product opportunities, including information architecture, research opportunities, and platform capabilities.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide creative and thoughtful solutions
- Measure your design solutions with metrics that matter; ensure qualitative and quantitative data is captured and used appropriately to inform decisions
- 5+ years as a UX practitioner in highly collaborative environments
- Experience facilitating a wide breadth of human-centered design methodologies
- Trained in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors, or human-computer interaction
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Understands the constraints of technology platforms: Native Mobile, Responsive Web, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the following is a plus: Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Interaction Design, Information Sciences, Psychology, Human Factors, and/or Computer Science
- Experience designing in insurance, financial, or highly regulated verticals is a plus
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android platforms is a plus
- Experience using industry design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Axure, InVision, etc.
- Proficiency in design methods, interaction design, information architecture, user research, visual design, prototyping, and/or content design
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and with influence in a remote product team environment
- Critical thinker comfortable analyzing and utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data in data-driven decision making
- Strong writing, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Flexible working across design methodologies (Agile, SAFe, Linux, etc)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB