Onward Search is hiring a Sr. Motion Designer for an international broadcasting company on a perm basis.
- Create, design and animate visual elements for: videos, info-graphic explainers, and moving visual graphic material.
- A combination of 2D, 3D and Mixed Reality graphics and dynamic typography will be expected to create compelling visual stories.
- Lead UI/design and/or motion media design projects through the design and development cycle which will include user research, testing and analysis, requirements definition, conceptual design, interaction design and interaction specification
- Expected to collaborate with and mentor other team members such as designers, engineers, producers, associate producers and product managers on the product definition process
- Concept and design innovative media experiences both in augmented and mixed reality
- Develop the look and feel of an assigned project, or execute animated elements following a pre-existing design
- Collaboration with Producers and editors to help translate verbal concepts into visual expression, via designed-based Motion Graphics
- Utilize strong understanding of best practices for exporting video/graphics for social platforms.
- Proposed concepts must be executable within the allotted timeframe
- Create graphics elements for, but not limited to, social media, live TV, original programming, promotion, visual effects, and digital platforms
- 5+ years of experience with motion graphic design, animation, 3D software and compositing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Graphic Design, Motion Media Design, Visual Effects, Branded Entertainment, Interactive Design and Game Development, Immersive Reality, Animation or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (primary focus: After Effects, Illustrator, Premier, and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of C4D is preferred
- Ability to create/generate assets for use in motion graphics (icons, textures, kinetic type, etc.)
- Ability to take concepts and translate them into animated visuals
- Possess a highly-developed typographic sensibility
- Able to work with a team and set or follow creative direction
- Able to multi-task and prioritize a variety of projects at once
- Time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Is adaptable and comfortable in a changing environment
- Has an eye and passion for detail
- Has strong organizational skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.