Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Motion Graphic Designer (B2B) to join our client, a global leader in robotic process automation company.
This is a contract-to-hire, 40 hrs/wk onsite role in North San Jose, CA.
You will be joining their content team. The ideal candidate must have an excellent aesthetic and motion sensibility and the ability to complete the post-production process at a world-class level. They must have a passion for editing, motion graphics, VFX, and color grading to create compelling brand stories. They also possess excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills. This ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Branding on the creation of compelling content (Branding and product promo videos, product demo videos, interviews includes opening, transitions, lower thirds)
- Manage the planning and execution of video production
- Work with film crew and post production houses on larger productions to insure brand alignment and quality
- Execute 2D, 3D titles and create 2D motion graphics using icons, Illustrations, photos
- Help ideate and create storyboards to demonstrate video concepts to senior management
- Help create video content strategies to reach our target demographics
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
- Follow brand guidance and editing style to ensure a consistent brand
- 5+ years motion graphics and video production experience
- B2B experience (either with a software or enterprise company)
- Proven advanced After Effects skills used in agency, production work environment
- Fluency in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya or Cinema 4D. DaVinci Resolve, compositing software experience are plus
- Previous project management experience at a design firm, ad agency, or production house preferred
- Deep understanding of motion graphics, timing, sound, video editing, color grading
- Excellent visual design/ typography skills, knowledge of green screen, keying
- Excellent 3D animation, 3D visualization skills (VFX, Compositing experiences are plus)
- Understanding of the entire video production process
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to senior leadership
- Understanding of the software and tech space
- A reel demonstrating fluency in motions graphics, 3D animation, video editing, visual design
- Portfolio or samples of work required
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB