Onward Search is hiring a Sr. Net Developer on a 5-mont contract basis with a government client with offices in downtown, Atlanta. This role is 100% on-site.
Seeking a Senior .NET developer responsible for the design, build and maintenance of .NET applications/services, both within our self-hosted and cloud (Azure) environments. The primary responsibilities will be to design, develop and maintain various types of .NET applications (local client, web-based, etc.), and to coordinate with others on various teams working on different layers of the infrastructure (frontend, middleware, backend).
Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software. Writes and analyzes programs of moderate complexity. Analyzes, researches, and resolves program or systems problems. Develops program documentation. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Function as the IT subject matter expert for the assigned applicant areas
- Provide an IT development support role for assigned tasks
- Provide IT user support for assigned application areas
- Analyze and assist in the development of application specifications
- Ensure quality development and operation of assigned tasks
- Write and debug programs or program modules
- Design, maintain and code programs using DBHDD standard programming languages
- Codes, compiles, debugs, documents, and implements computer programs to meet specific business needs and requirements
- Analyzes customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities and assist in determining the most efficient and effective systems/programming solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university (Required)
- Associate's/Vocational/Technical degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university AND 4 years of programming (Required)
- Experience in the design, build and maintenance of .NET applications/services, both within our self-hosted and cloud (Azure) environments. (Required 5 Years)
- Experience with hospital electronic medical record (EMR) applications, terminology, and procedures (Required 5 Years)
- Visual Studio (2017) (Required 5 Years)
- .NET web framework experience (Required 5 Years)
- C#/VB.NET (Required 5 Years)
- HTML (Required 5 Years)
- Microsoft SQL Server development (2008, 2012) (Required 5 Years)
- ASP.NET (Required 5 Years)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB