We are seeking a Sr. Optimization Analyst with experience in digital analytics to perform statistical analysis on A/B tests. This person should be equally strong in web analytics, statistics, and data storytelling.
This person will support a key area of growth, not only in Ecommerce Experiences, but in driving a test & learn culture. We are passionate about making athletes better. And in order to do this, we must stay close to our consumers, which means doing research, designing experiments, digging into web analytics, and incorporating their feedback through A/B test results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- With each new A/B test launch, you will own the setup of the monitor workspace and report on early performance to determine a test is “stable”
- You will participate in team bi-weekly meetings & agile grooming sessions to identify appropriate metrics and KPIs for final test analysis
- You will be responsible for 1 midway writeup for each A/B test that focuses on (1) how the test is tracking towards sample size, (2) any risks to note, (3) key topline trends
- You will be a critical role in maximizing value to the business by driving A/B test insights & key take-aways through comprehensive final report analysis, including high-level test summaries, learnings, and new insights
- You will lead weekly reporting & insights meetings to run through monitor, midway, and final reports via Adobe Workspace
- You will provide ad hoc insights to inform strategy sessions, A/B test sizing, opportunity analysis, or deep dive analysis to identify customer journey pain points
Qualifications & Experience:
- Passionate about data driven decision making
- Excellent at communication, presentations, and telling great stories through data - with the ability to convert complex data into easy-to-understand insights and action items
- Exceptional attention to detail and maintains high level of data integrity
- Analytical thinker, quantitative orientation, and excellent problem solver
- Strong mathematical/statistical knowledge
- 1+ years A/B testing or experimentation experience
- 4+ years analytics experience
- Adobe Analytics experience a must, proficient in Workspace
Experience with Adobe Target or other testing tools a plus!!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB