Our client, a fast-growing studio is searching for an experienced Package Designer responsible for content design and creation with amazing portfolio to prove it. This role requires taking complete ownership of graphic design and literally doing whatever it takes to get the job done, working closely with the Creative Director and other marketing professionals.
This role is 100% remote with flexibility and can live anywhere in the US!
Looking for candidates with experience in the CPG industry and specifically on a delivery application would be ideal. Apply for an opportunity to join a super cool company to learn and grow with in the emerging cannabis industry.
- Design packaging concepts/production, logos, signs, advertisement and social media graphics for communication and marketing campaigns
- Review final products for any errors or defects to ensure final prints meet company standard
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Perform retouching and image manipulation as needed
- Regularly work within Adobe Suite and other pieces of graphic design software
- Communicate any necessary changes with Marketing Directors for final approval
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, or digital art
- 4-5 years' experience as a Graphic Designer in CPG or delivery applications
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic design software
- Must have portfolio
- Knowledge of layouts, fundamental graphics, print, and web design
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
If this sounds like the opportuniy you have been waiting for, please introduce yourself by applying below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB