We are looking for a qualified Software Engineer to help build and maintain cross-platform systems on multiple client environments. Ideal candidates should have significant professional experience designing, programming, and maintaining player-facing software systems using modern technologies and best practices.
- Implementing new functionality from concept to completion on multiple platforms
- Adding support for existing features to new platforms, and maintaining legacy systems on multiple platforms
- Designing and creating technical specifications for major platform features and systems
- Working closely with fellow programmers, artists, and designers to meet the technical requirements of the game design
- 5+ years of professional programming experience with C/C++, including at least 2 years working on game clients at an engine level
- Knowledge of platform specific APIs, features, systems, and their respective limitations
- Ability to communicate complex, technical information both in writing and verbally
- Experience architecting game systems that are efficient and easily maintainable while working with vendor specific APIs
- Comfortable with development on Consoles & PC (edited)
Sounds like you? Submit your resume, and we'll be in touch!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB