Our client, a Public Relations agency in Broward County, is looking for a Senior Public Relations Account Executive to join their team on a freelance-to-full time basis!
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a great agency with top local and globally recognized clients/brands ranging from the retail, food & beverage, real estate and hospitality sectors.
This role is heavily client-facing, so strong communication and polished presentation skills are essential. This person must be able to lead mutliple accounts for the agency, with a stong background in all areas of PR.
- Provide smart and creative counsel to clients
- Support the development of strategic plans and new business
- Develop and implement digital strategies for various clients’ social media sites to increase overall positive visibility and engagement.
- Write and create content, pitch media, manage execution, implementation, monitoring, and response
- Assist in developing strategy for social media campaigns, including; research, content development, execution, monitoring/responding, reporting/measuring.
- Analyze social data/metrics developing insights and optimizing social campaigns accordingly
- Work closely with Account Management and other internal team members to sell in social strategies to clients
- Mentor internal account teams; lead AE's and provide leadership to move campaigns forward
- 5+ years of public relations, marketing, and/or advertising agency account management experience in a client-facing role
- 2+ years of social media management
- Writing samples required ie. social media content, press releases, etc.)
- Polished and persuasive writing skills and ability to write effect copy for social media is a must!
- Stellar communication & presentation skills required--must be able to effectively build and maintain client relationships
- Prior experience managing or mentoring junior account staff a huge plus!
- Must be flexible and comfortable leading strategic development of social campaigns as well as hands-on in day-to-day management of social campaigns.
- Must have a go-getter, never-quit, positive attitude and ability to thrive in an everchanging, fast-paced environment.
If you are ready to take the next step in your PR career and work with exciting clients accross a wide range of industries, apply today with relevant work samples!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB