Our client, a top entertainment company located in EL SEGUNDO is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager for a long term assignment. You will work with our client’s project and product management teams to determine milestones with a keen focus on making sure appropriate time is allotted for the efforts of our team. Ability to identify and manage interdependencies with XDS and other departments.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Resource Planning: forecast team workloads to establish balance across the team and identify resource issues early.
- Process Management: support team member efforts to move design and development forward as well as anticipate and eliminate obstacles. Make sure the team is working as efficiently as possible to maximize productivity and work quality.
- Conscientious Liaison: communicate appropriately and promptly with all impacted departments, as needed. This primarily includes Engineering, IT, executives, product team and Customer Care.
- Department Advocate: represent XDS in interdepartmental meetings and be an advocate for the team’s vision, voice, and reasoning, whether on their own or alongside team members.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing resources and schedules as well as working as a liaison across different teams in software development for set-top boxes, web, mobile, consumer electronics or similar products. If not a set-top box, it is a plus if the experience is related to video entertainment.
- Software proficiency
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio
- MS Project or other schedule & resource management applications
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Jira, Rally, Omnigraffle, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB