Our healthcare benefit company is seeking a SR PRODUCT DESIGNER to join the team for 6+ months in their Oakland offices to lead the team on design as well top notch user experience. This role requires experience with a company that has a large customer base, so they come with experience leveraging and creating design systems that can handle complex user flows and implentation of dashboards.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and oversee the look/feel of the design as well as the user experience
- Experience creating protoypes, workflows, wireframes, motion studies, mock ups
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, customer support teams to identify intended behavior, requirements, user testing and market analysis
- Partner with engineering to create top of the line user experience
- Experience presenting to sr executives/leaders
- Experience creating design systems that work with dashboards and complex flows
- Visual Designer with expert skills in color, typography, creating style guides, etc
- Experience with research including user testing (both gathering research & in-person testing)
- Experience working with strict guidelines/corporate standards as well as legal & other complex restraints
- Experience working with modular design systems
- 5+ yrs digital design / user experience
- Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, InVision
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent visual design skills
- Leadership skills
- Experience with complex user flows and dashboards
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.