Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be taking on tough interaction and product design challenges that will transform how advertisers reach the right audience, at the right time, with the right message.
You will work closely with a geographically dispersed group of product managers and developers. Collaboration is a key part of all aspects of our design process. After you join, you will lead key product design initiatives with the support of the other team members. You must be able to work independently and possibly remotely at times while remaining accessible at unconventional hours due to the various time zones the team works within.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on all aspects of User Experience Design from concept to completion, including:
- Task flows
- Conceptual wireframes
- Design comps
- Establish design directions and patterns
- Workflow Animations
- 5+ years of experience in relevant product design positions and environments
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision, Framer, Principle, Keynote or other visual design, wireframing and prototyping tools
- Can work directly with Product Managers and Business to define product requirements focusing on customer efficiency and ease-of-use
- Strong interaction design skills with the ability to document user experiences with task flows, user flows, process flows, UI flows, and user journey maps
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to defend design decisions
- Must be able to work within established deadlines
- Must perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a portfolio that showcases digital design capabilities
- Experience with supporting development teams building front-end interfaces a plus
- Having experience/knowledge in the advertising industry is a huge plus
- Being conversational in Japanese is also a plus
- MFA, BFA or BS in Design, Human Centered Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Visual Design, or equivalent experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB