As a Senior Product Designer, you will be designing digital products for clients within a top financial firm.
This is a hands-on designer role, where you will collaborate with a
a multi-disciplinary team that includes researchers, content writers, product managers, developers, and business partners who share your passion for delivering unique and innovative financial digital products and investing services of all kinds.
In this role, you will design complex enterprise applications to support our strategic initiatives. You will be working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product, and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem maps to participatory design prototypes & wireframes & design specs for multiple platforms including iOS, Android, and responsive web). You’ll hone your communication skills by presenting your work to diverse stakeholders and the broader technology organization. Your work will be seen and used by millions of our customers.
- 4+ years experience working in a professional capacity as a User Experience Designer working on complex enterprise applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related field
- Strong understanding of complex data systems and multi-step flow processes
- Understanding of visual perception and cognition in creating interaction rich applications, sites, and mobile experiences
- A strong portfolio of work emphasizing the depth of experience with information, interaction, and visual design
- Proven experience designing for complex, innovative, enterprise experiences
- Ability to explain designs with rationale rooted in user needs and business goals and receive feedback
- Understanding of methods and techniques to ensure the team is solving the right problem
- Enjoys the multi-disciplinary and collaborative team nature of product design & development in a large organization
- Detail-oriented with an appreciation for the value of strong visual aesthetics across everything you create
- Responsive, communicative, and able to take initiative to remove roadblocks when necessary
- Must be able to translate business problems and requirements into compelling UI
- Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch & Invision and/or Figma
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB