One of our financial clients in the Boston area is seeking a Senior Product /UX Designer. This is a full-time role that is fully on-site in Boston.
While the client is open to relocation scenarios, the preferred candidate will live locally already, but if you are qualified and interested in moving to Boston you should still apply.
Senior Product / UX Designer Responsibilities:
- You will partner with our UX Researcher to discover information and identify success metrics for users.
- Create user flows, critical paths, hand-drawn UI sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate your team’s ideas.
- Perform quick hypothesis tests with colleagues, key decision-makers, and our customers to steer and refine concepts.
- Work across the entire customer experience, collaborating often and deeply with Communication Designer(s).
- Review early concepts with engineering partners to ensure feasibility and receive feedback.
- Build, test, iterate, and ship designs that solve business and user needs.
- Create high-fidelity clickable prototypes.
- Work closely with your engineering and QA partners to optimize the shipped design, ensuring customers’ needs are met.
- Measure the results according to previously defined success metrics.
- Schedule, structure, prepare and deliver design reviews, presenting your solutions in the context of the problem(s) being solved.
- Build productive relationships with key partners, including Product Managers, and Engineers.
Senior Product / UX Designer Requirements:
- 6+ years working in digital product / UX design
- Experience with human-centered design and design thinking
- Attention to detail, and a shrewd sensitivity on where and when to apply it
- Must be a critical thinker, not afraid to ask questions
- Experience in technology and innovation processes (agile, lean, sprints)
- Skilled in Figma or Sketch, including Auto Layout, Component Variant, and Prototyping tools
- Proactive and capable of solving problems independently; collaborative, sharing solutions with those who benefit
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB