Our client, a leader in their space is looking to hire a Senior Product Marketing Manager as their business continues to grow. This person will possess a unique blend of business and technical skills, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plans, personas, positioning, launch strategy, PR, sales and partner materials
- Deliver high impact results to drive the company's top line growth
- Build high performing, bold, committed team. Foster collaborative approach that pushes boundaries
- Collaboration with various teams including sales, demand generation, developer relations, product management and others
- Owning our personas and messaging – be the voice of the customer, constantly communicate with clients and shape up the personas and messaging
- Drive our content strategy for educating the market and acquiring new business.
- Liaison with the global sales team to ensure the needs of the sales team are being met
- Partner closely with Sales team, drive sales enablement approach and create enablement content that will have an impact on bookings
- Develop and maintain battle cards for key market segments
- Conduct regular market research and define market sizing
- Gather and own competitor intelligence and leverage that for our campaigns
- Subject matter expert to ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with the needs of the market
- Creates strategic partnerships with key community or customer representatives
- Ability to travel for conferences
- Extensive experience in the enterprise software industry
- Significant and successful track record in both hands-on product marketing and leadership roles in the enterprise software industry – experience with .NET and JS technologies and frameworks is a plus
- Deep expertise in digital marketing
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, their expectations, opinions, and feedback on multiple projects at all times
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and creating recommendations, strategies, and outputs based on that research
- Proven success in fast-paced, global environments
- Excellent communication, decision making, and prioritization capabilities
- Experience in crafting both value-based and feature-focused messaging for multiple audiences
- Create presentations, web pages, brochures, digital and offline marketing collateral, sales enablement tools and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple personas
- Experience in FinTech would be considered a plus but not require
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB