Our client is looking to hire a Senior Production & Graphic Designer for a year-long contract in Rhode Island! This position requires an individual with an in-depth understanding of packaging and a unique ability to switch between prepress, production and design modes
- Monitor digital approvals such as various copy, graphics, packaging, etc...
- Ensure correct graphics are being used before sent out to print and/or manufacturing
- Manage and prepare specialized forms
- Ensure proper documentation of all files
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5+ years in graphic management or traffic-related role
- Solid understanding of the creative process
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Proficient in MS Office
Does this sound like an opportunity you would like to explore? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.