Our client, a Social Marketing Agency, is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager in Denver, CO. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
- Manage large and complex client projects to ensure all projects assigned are high quality, within scope, on- time and on-budget
- Work with project teams to create project architecture, timelines and budget estimates
- Assign and manage project tasks, allocate internal and external resources; monitor project timelines and project budgets
- Communicate with management team weekly about the status of all projects in progress
- Facilitate project kickoff/status/post mortem meetings
- Manage assigned project actuals and profitability
- Conduct weekly project transaction review and identify project write-offs
- Work with account teams to create proposal scopes of work, including schedules and estimates
- Draft and monitor client contracts and subcontractor agreements; manage project change orders
- Must be able to balance the needs of SE2 with delivering outstanding quality to clients
- Act as agency advocate in both internal and client-facing meetings
- Implement and grow project management philosophy and tools within the firm
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience
- 4-8 years of experience as a project manager or producer in a public relations, advertising,
- digital or other creative agency
- Established experience project managing sizeable state and federal contracts
- Knowledge of Workamajig® project management software platform strongly preferred
- Proven problem-solving skills with ability to motivate and influence others
- Solutions-oriented with ability to drive initiatives through to completion
- Process-oriented with ability to balance agency and client needs
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize competing timelines
- Broad network of vendors and freelancers
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB