We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Security to join our client working EST hours for a full-time perm engagement.
We are looking for a Senior QA engineer with 7-10 years of experience in a QA role, preferably with security testing knowledge. You will be responsible for generating, maintaining, and executing quality test cases and test scripts focused on enhancing the security and quality of various digital applications and services. You will be a senior member of a 40+ person engineering team across the globe and part of a rapidly growing company.
Your role as the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer on our team will be to bring your expertise, analytical mind, and strong quality assurance skills to understand and analyze product specifications, define detailed test scenarios, execute test cases and contribute to product credibility, reliability, and the delivery of bug-free solutions. Your work’s results will help numerous lines of businesses across our entire company.
In addition to the QA and Security-focused responsibilities, this is a senior position where you will have the opportunity to mentor fellow QA engineers and establish QA best practices around security.
- Analyze and clearly understand business requirements
- Responsible for establishing the QA process on specific projects, by working closely with the engineering team and providing valuable input based on your professional expertise
- Ability to improve the QA process for current and future Recruitics projects
- Work within an agile software development lifecycle to test new product features
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases, execute tests, configure the test environments to ensure built functionalities meet the technical specifications
- Create and execute automated tests, where feasible
- Help define & execute security testing across various product lines & solutions
- Collaborate with developers and product managers
- 7+ years of professional experience in the software quality assurance field
- Working knowledge of structured test methodologies and processes
- Automation experience – API, HTML UI with any of the automation frameworks - Robot Framework, SoapUI, JMeter, or Selenium-based frameworks
- Basic understanding of Linux administration; basic networking knowledge
- Working knowledge of SQL is a must
- Proficient with versioning tools (Git, svn).
- Understanding of how security testing should be integrated into lifecycle
- Up-to-date knowledge of security and data privacy threats and trends
- Experience with containerization technologies is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB