Are you a Senior UX Researcher that loves Quantitative vs Qualitative? Do you enjoy identifying trends through large samples to drive engagement? Are you looking to be a pioneer in an established UX Group looking to blend in your Quantitative skills? This may just be the one you're looking for!
The Senior Quantitative User Experience Researcher executes quantitative research to help teams understand the behaviors and attitudes of users. You will influence the design of digital products, software applications, and end-to-end experiences. You will collaborate with UX, product, and business partners working within fast-paced lean or agile environments, helping teammates make decisions based on data and user insights.
- Work with UX, product, and business partners to identify research topics and define and measure quantitative UX goals/metrics
- Design and execute studies to investigate user behaviors and attitudes, using the appropriate quantitative methodologies (e.g., surveys, A/B testing, multivariate testing, log analysis, etc.) for the questions being addressed
- Generate insights to evaluate designs, inform ideation, and generate hypotheses for additional research
- Report findings in a consumable, action-oriented manner, focusing on improving user experience
- Collaborate with UX Research teammates who focus on the qualitative research space
- Collaborate with experts in experimental design, behavioral science, data science, and other roles to conduct and share research
- 5 or more years of relevant experience within a UX or applied research function are required.
- Experience working with large-scale data in quantitative, and ideally multi-method, studies
- Demonstrated expertise in multivariate statistics and experimental design
- Understanding of descriptive statistics and basic inferential including t-test and ANOVA.
- Experience with survey design
- Practical experience using tools like R, Python, or SPSS to perform and interpret basic statistical analyses
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the following is a plus: Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Data Science, Experimental Psychology, Information Science, Social Science, Economics, or related field
- Proficient in planning and executing quantitative research
- Able to understand user behavior and extract meaningful patterns from large data sets
- Creative problem solver – when faced with challenging constraints, develop novel ways to approach research questions
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to quickly build rapport, establish credibility, and work collaboratively with peers, managers, and stakeholders across disciplines and levels
- Experience with usability and analytical software (e.g., Qualtrics, Adobe Analytics, UserZoom)
- Comfort with programming languages used to manipulate data (e.g., SQL, Python)
If this sounds like you and the career progression you are looking for, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by applying below! Because this is a Contract to Hire opportunity, unfortunately, NO C2C or SPONSORSHIP is available!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB