50+ veteran video game developers with proven track records in building best-in-class games, across all platforms, for the world’s largest publishers. Our list of credits includes some of the most memorable game experiences from the last twenty years including blockbuster franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and God of War.
Please note, this role will be remote until at least June 2021, however this role will eventually be onsite.
- Create engineering solutions for visual performance problems in UE4+
- Streamline rendering speeds of the game across multiple platforms
- Working closely with teams to understand and anticipate needs for the product and developing systems and tools to support them in the art team specifically
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and analyze rendering systems and art pipelines
- Stay up to date and support graphics best practices and share knowledge within the studio
- 5+ years experience, within a Graphics/Rendering
- Experience in optimization, systems architecture, profiling, tooling, and reporting
- Expert knowledge of real time rendering
- Strong C++ knowledge and multi-threaded programming techniques; ability to code and architect various core engine systems
- Thorough knowledge and proven application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Demonstrated performance and memory optimization skills
- Strong communication and proficiency in working with technical artists to develop and iterate on features/tools
- Must have excellent working knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Current console game rendering
- Exposure to third-party tools like Houdini, Substance Painter, and Z-Brush in terms of how they can function in a graphics pipeline
- Experience with implementing rendering solutions on mobile devices and/or Switch
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience with Next Gen console game rendering
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB