Our rapidly growing, innovative Bay Area client is seeking a forward-thinking, strategic, and creative Senior Social Media Manager to join the team on a direct-hire basis.
- Social Strategy: Bring our brand to life by defining a best-in-class social strategy and build a golden standard for content across our social channels.
- Content & Creative: Develop, produce and publish inspiring and trendsetting content and franchises that align with the overarching social strategy.
- Campaigns: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch brand and content campaigns and initiatives.
- Paid Social: Partner with an outside agency to plan and run paid social media budgets across platforms
- Community: Expert in building, maintaining, and growing social communities and managing crisis social communications.
- Reporting: Develop and resource for a robust social reporting strategy and be prepared to pivot the team quickly based on new findings and data trends, as well as learnings and insights are drawn from robust community management and engagement.
- Partnerships: Work with talent and influencers and managing influencer-based campaigns
- Team Leadership: Inspire a social marketing team to achieve ambitious outcomes in funding the creative class.
- 7+ years of social media marketing, helping define world-class brands across social platforms with smart, engaging strategies and content.
- Comprehensive understanding of and fluency across social platforms, including video-based social media platforms, features, and formats, specifically TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Instagram Reels
- Proven ability to develop and grow social communities.
- High EQ with proven experience in building social communities inclusive of large and diverse audiences.
- Partner and agency management.
- Exceptional ability to identify breakthrough content.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB