Onward Search is seeking a Social Media Strategies with 5+ years of experience taking a brand to new heights. This role not only takes the company brand to new levels, but also the CEO himself. This role combines social media strategy with communications overall as it includes internal communication, speeches, events in addition to social messaging, video and content posts, and engaging in online conversations. This full time dynamic role is based in the bay area and is remote with occasional visits to the office for meetings and collaboration with the team. Very flexible and dedicated to a safe work environment.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Concept and execute strategy & the voice of the brand and the CEO on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Medium & YouTube
- Develop and produce inspiring and trend-setting content that aligns with the brand (print, video, memes, photos)
- Ongoing monitoring of social channels and relevant online conversations looking for highest impact opportunities to engage
- Work with cross functional teams (data science, marketing, etc) to enhance both internal and external messaging, speeches, reporting
- 5+ years in communications & social media roles
- Expert in social media and all platforms
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and solid portfolio showing samples of all mediums: internal & external communication, social media posts but text & video
- High EQ
- Eye for breakthrough content
- Experience working with the press & media relations
- Experience with change management & crisis communication
- Customer service skills both internally and externally desired
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Hey Matthew, Oralie noticed that there were a lot of pages that were not optimized. I see You have completed a lot of steps on this card. Can you give an update or some reference to how many have been done and still left to do? Also, please put time in for each task as I'm trying to get the tracking set up. Thanks
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB