Client based in the Norfolk, VA area is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join them for a full-time perm engagement.
This developer will be expected to take ownership of significant portions of our product from a technical perspective and guide junior developers in implementing new features and enhancements.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- knowledge of the Java programming language
- Excellent communication (and interpersonal skills)
Apply today to learn more about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB