Our client based in Nashville, TN is seeking a Software Developer to join them for a full time perm engagement onsite. The primary responsibility of the Software Engineer is to create and maintain solutions using C# in an Azure environment. This position will work closely with project managers, technical owners, and the IT
- Design and implement software applications using C#, ASP.NET, or Azure development tools
- (e.g. Data Factory, Logic Apps)
- Design or modify custom SQL scripts, ETL jobs, and Stored Procedures on SQL Server
- Troubleshoot production related issues by providing appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with peers to address any problems in program logic which also includes code
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Travel is not required for this position
- Problem solving/analysis
- Communication proficiency
- Time management and organizational skills
- Working well with peers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing software applications in an enterprise level
- production environment using the following: C# 5.0 or higher; .NET Framework 4.5 or higher; ASP.NET
- Comprehensive SQL Server development experience (e.g. stored procedures, stored functions)
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with NHibernate
- Strong knowledge of Azure Development tools (e.g. Web Function, Logic Apps, Blob Storage
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB