Global Ecommerce client in the Austin, TX area is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join them on a long term contract engagement with the potential to go perm.
In this role, you will build services, tools, and libraries that enable innovations in our suite of applications that span web, wearable devices, and mobile platforms/applications
- Knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Have experience working at scale utilizing microservices architectures
- Experience with Java
- High volume Message Queues such as Kafka
- Familiarity with AWS and/or other cloud computing platforms
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
Apply today to learn more about this role and chat with a recruiter!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB