Our client, a major game studio is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that's focused on creating QA tools. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
This Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 3-4 engineers
- Partnering with another engineer to develop product pilots and integrated services
- Be the Product Owner and maintain the product roadmap
The ideal Senior Software Engineer will have:
- Backend focus, ETL transformation, C# coding language expertise, test runners and visualization tool building experience
- CI/CD solutions, automated testing, and Devops process
- Experience leading architectural design changes, code reviews, and mentoring less experienced engineers
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB