Our client, an industry leader in their space, is looking to hire a Senior UI Designer for a long-term contract opportunity!
The responsibilities of a UI Designer include:
- Invent and inspire customer experiences that are disruptive, simple, and bold by design.
- Work with a small group of agile team members consisting of Creatives, Strategists, Product Owners and Project Managers to ideate & develop effective, compelling, innovative customer experiences across all channels.
- Create wireframes, UI designs and prototypes for internal and external user testing.
- Help with all aspects of design production, including presentations, to take projects from concept to completion.
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, project parameters, and be able to creatively problem-solve.
- Embrace and apply Design Thinking principles with Lean UX methodologies.
- Develop original interaction and design concepts.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques and share your learning.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in order to facilitate discussions and guide the decision-making process to meet project objectives.
Experience and requirements:
- 4 + years of design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, User Experience or related field.
- A portfolio that represents a wide range of diverse projects with a focus on visual and UX solutions
- Intimate knowledge of Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of interaction design, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation for mobile and web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to rapid prototype creative concepts is a must.
Does this role sound like it was made for you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.