Our client, a leading interactive marketing and advertising agency, is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join their team. With this team you'll have the opportunity to work with a fully integrated group of minds on projects that aim to improve experiences around the world!
What you'll be doing:
- Working with an integrated team of UX Designers and Developers, design for best in class mobile apps and responsive websites
- Partner directly with clients to understand business challenges and create seamless design solutions for their customers
- Take ownership of the design process from consumer and brand research through to final production and deployment
- Contribute to and define project visions ensuring that execution aligns with the agreed upon objectives
- Act as the lead designer on projects, creating on-brand designs that align with business strategy.
- Utilize your expertise and experience to provide guidance to other designers
- Continuously look for opportunity to improve the creative process
- Other tasks may apply
- 5-6 years of UI/Visual Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Expertise with a range of digital design applications including Sketch, Invision and Illustrator
- Working ability with After Effects, Principle for Mac and Framer for motion and interaction design
- Strong experience with cross-platform design from web and mobile across iOS, Android, etc.
- Ability to share your chosen methodologies for problem solving and project direction
- Obsessive with delivering "pixel perfect" design
- Enterprise-level design system experience
- Experience with custom illustrations and icon creation
- Ability to receive and work from feedback
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
- Willing to travel up to 30% when business travel is deemed safe by company standards
**This position pays between $89,000 and $118,000 annually.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB