Our client, a mega game studio is looking for a Senior UI Engineer. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset to fille the role.
This Senior UI Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing, modifying, and debugging UI software in script and C/C++.
- Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test UI software on PC and console platforms.
- Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams.
- Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
The ideal Senior UI Engineer will have:
- Shipped at least one game title.
- 6+ years of experience working in the game industry or related field.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with console development.
It would be nice if the Senior UI Engineer has:
- Familiarity with Lua programming.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB