Are you a Senior UI/Visual Designer that is looking for something more fulfilling? Are you experience with Design Systems, iconography, pattern libraries, typography, etc.? Do you tend to lean towards cutting edge technology? This may be the opportunity you are looking for.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will work on diverse digital initiatives and be responsible for the essence of the brand. Your in-depth understanding of visual design principles and desire to push conceptual thinking and the latest design and technology trends will be critical in creating experiences that meet the needs of consumers on an emotional level.
- Design beautiful and smart native mobile solutions that delight our agents and customers
- Understand and interpret brand, user and business needs, in order to develop innovative, creative and results-oriented digital solutions
- Partner with UX Architects, Copywriters, Researchers and Technology team members to ensure design follows best practices, optimizes messaging and is technically feasible
- Work on large-scale mobile applications while juggling multiple stakeholder initiatives
- Be an engaging and effective communicator of ideas
- Inspire others with your enthusiasm and work ethic
- Brainstorm big ideas in a group setting and express your opinion
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels
- Maintain relevancy in the field by monitoring digital trends, attending workshops and joining professional groups
- Strong, smart and beautiful portfolio demonstrating expertise in concept, design and visual hierarchy concerning native mobile experiences
- BFA or BA in related field, or equivalent work experience, or digital UI/UX bootcamp certification (focused on Visual).
- 7+ years of visual design experience in a collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work within brand and native guidelines to create compelling visual solutions
- Proficient with a wide range of design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and/or Zeplin
- Ability to work effectively from information architecture and translate wireframes into modular, consistent, and usable designs.
- Understanding of capabilities and limitations of mobile specific technologies (you will not be expected to code)
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Highly motivated, positive and a passionate team player
Please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by applying below! This is a contract to hire opportunity and will move quickly. Unfortunately, NO C2C or Sponsorship will be offered for this.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB