Our client, a real estate intelligence company, is looking for a Sr. UI/UX Designer.
The ideal candidate will work in close collaboration with Product Managers and development teams in shaping all aspects of the look and feel of responsive web design. This includes sketching, user research, prototyping, user testing, and final interface design. Prior experience designing responsive web applications is critical, as well as working in an agile and highly iterative environment. Concepts will be tested, challenged, and refined to reach final designs, with input from several stakeholders.
- Create visual designs based on approved wireframes or sketches and product requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to create wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and visual designs.
- Create intuitive interfaces that demonstrate a strong understanding of use cases and user flows.
- Initiate and lead projects to improve the user-experience on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Produce production assets and design specifications for development teams based on approved designs
- Oversee and Approve development team implementation of approved designs
- BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of experience designing user experiences for the web ( desktop and mobile)
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating design thinking/process (problem/solution, before/after, research, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, visual concepts, styleguides)
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.
- Passion for data driven product and design decisions with the ability to give and receive feedback constructively
- Effective communication, problem solving, presentation and adaptability teamwork skills
- Knowledge of UX best practices for applications and cross-platform devices
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and how it effects front-end design
- The ability to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines with attention to detail while maintaining high standards of quality
- Experience designing user interfaces for marketplaces or real estate
- HMTL 5 / CSS3 Coding
- Project Management
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.