Onward Search is looking for a Sr. UI/UX Designer to join our corporate client in Charlotte for an onsite contract-to-hire opportunity! The position is expected to require 40 hrs/wk and benefits are available during the contract period.
PLEASE NOTE: This position sits onsite in Charlotte, North Carolina, but candidates from outside of that market who are willing to relocate to Charlotte are encouraged to apply. However, please also note that this is a contract-to-hire role and relocation assistance will not be provided.
- Work in collaboration with senior-level colleagues across broad, cross-functional teams to design B2B and B2C multichannel digital campaigns and assets including web pages, microsites, landing pages, mobile applications, email campaigns, and similar creative and marketing initiatives.
- Create and develop digital user interaction design solutions for current and future applications, from initial concept through production.
- Design desktop and mobile web pages for B2B and B2C initiatives.
- Design email for B2B and B2C initiatives; may also code emails.
- Create interactive wireframes, optimizing userflows for web, mobile and email user experiences.
- Maintain website appearance by updating assets, developing content, and enforcing content and display standards.
- Produce animation and renderings using Cinema 4D
- Collaborate with broad multidisciplinary creative, marketing, and technical teams to drive user experience and strategy.
- 6+ years of professional design experience focused on digital, UI, and UX design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communications, Marketing, or a similar field from an accredited university or college
- Prior experience in an advertising agency or in-house agency environment preferred.
- Strong experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and other related design tools (Sketch, WordPress, etc.).
- Experience in animation and motion graphics using Cinema4D is a plus but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects against tight deadlines.
- Core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively.
- Experience working collaboratively across cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong examples of innovative and modern digital, UI, and UX design REQUIRED and should be submitted at time of application.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.