Our client, a travel and leisure company, is seeking a Sr. UI/UX Designer to hire as a full-time employee.
The Senior UI/UX Designer is an experienced visual designer with a strong foundation in UX for responsive websites and mobile apps. This person will lead to design creation and production for digital consumer experiences and Report to the Director, User Experience, and Design.
- Translates wireframes into visual designs that are beautifully on brand and simple to use.
- Creates low- and high-fidelity user interface visual designs, prototypes, and detailed user flows according to brand standards.
- Produces all aspects of cross-platform design from the entire application down to the feature level.
- Prepares content for executive reviews, which can vary in format from the digital display to printouts.
- Develops detailed specifications for responsive layouts and mobile app development.
- Works closely with Creative Team and stakeholders to plan and prepare digital assets, digital content, and cross-platform designs for implementation.
- Incorporates a design “eye” for elegant, upscale polish in keeping with the brand.
- Leads design production team in the creation of high quality, efficient deliverables on time.
- Creates and maintains a comprehensive digital style guide and design component system.
- 6-8 years of significant experience and a demonstrated track record as a visual designer for digital products, with examples that include leading and executing complex projects at a senior level.
- Proficiency in the current version of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator. Familiarity and willingness to adopt Sketch / InVision prototyping tools. Openness to additional team tools as necessary.
- Strong design “eye”; understanding of what makes a good design and a good photograph; skill in and aptitude for image/content alignment to progress storytelling and drive the user experience.
- Strong production leadership skills; understanding of digital development specs and various processes for comprehensive file preparation needs.
- Scrupulous attention to detail and precision; highly organized with sound judgment.
- Excellent proofing skills sufficient to review and proof own work to ensure a high level of accuracy and correctness.
- Able to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects, setting and meeting deadlines while working positively and proactively with all staff to execute accurate results.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, “can-do” attitude with a tenacity to complete projects by deadlines. Proactive, self-starter is willing to do what is needed to complete a task while communicating status — willingness to receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to think strategically (business needs) as well as tactically (customer needs).
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, intuitive experiences.
- Preferred: Strong user experience background, some Agile team experience
Does this sound like you apply today if you are interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.