Our client, a technology company, is looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join their team!
Senior Unity Developer Responsibilities:
- Work closely with designers and product managers to implement new functionality/features
- Develop and maintain existing code
- Implement prototypes for exploratory and technical feasibility analysis
- Provide technical recommendations
Senior Unity Developer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience developing applications in Unity
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Game Design/Development preferred
- Deployments to Android/iOS
- C# for Scripting/Coding Game Logic
- Performance optimizations within Unity
- Technical Art; such as particle systems, shaders, and other visual effects
- Integration and interfacing with native code
- Experience with image processing libraries a plus!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB