Our client in Portsmouth, NH is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team for a 1-year contract!
The responsibilities of a UX Designer include:
- Invent customer experiences that are disruptive, simple, and bold by design.
- Work with a small group of agile team members consisting of Creatives, Strategists, Product Owners and Project Managers to ideate & develop effective, compelling, innovative customer experiences across all channels.
- Create wireframes, aid in UI designs and prototypes for internal and external user testing.
- Help with all aspects of design production, including presentations, to take projects from concept to completion.
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, project parameters, and be able to creatively problem-solve.
- Develop original interaction and design concepts.
Experience and requirements:
- 8+ years of design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, User Experience or related field.
- A portfolio that represents a wide range of diverse projects with a focus on visual and UX solutions
- Skilled in Sketch, InDesign, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of interaction design, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation for mobile and web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to rapid prototype creative concepts is a must.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.