Onward Search has a client in Sunnyvale, CA that was looking for a Senior Level UX Designer. You must be comfortable with creating and improving existing UX layouts and working with Information Architecture. We are looking for someone who can work independently as you will be the sole UX Designer on this particular team.
• Produce handoff ready work for tech team, including producing redlines and capturing assets
• Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces
• Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes
• Design for big data and find solutions that to improve the daily lives of our associates
• Conduct user research and facilitate interviews and testing to find end user’s issues and needs
• Participate in design critiques by presenting your work, capturing feedback, and giving constructive feedback on your peer’s work
• Establish design guidelines and collaborate with team members to ensure consistency across designs
• Apply a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies to develop engaging interfaces
• Collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on complex business requirements and user needs
Does this sound like you? Apply today!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V