Our client, a transformational digital agency is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to join their team for a very exciting opportunity to work alongside a leading UX team on an ONSITE contract to hire opportunity in Miami, FL.
In this role, you will engage in the conception of ideas and conduction of user research, surveys and interviews, and translating them into user flows, sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise solutions
- Engage in the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Make strategic design and UX decisions related to core and new features and functions
- Expert knowledge of UX Software such as Sketch, XD, InVision, UXPin
- 5+ years experience in UX design with deep understanding in using best practices to design solutions, and mobile-first and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to work with clients in order to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Ability to work in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.