***Open to Relocation!***
Our client, a creative digital agency, is seeking a talented Senior User Experience Designer to join their growing team. If you have proven experience defining application structures, along with creating site maps, wireframes and user flow charts, then we want to hear from you today!
- Strong ability to create information architectures, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual designs
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
- Work flawlessly with members of Product Management, Account Managers and Engineers
- Designing and building on both web and mobile technology
- Guide the understanding of customer needs and wants
- 5-7 years experience as a UX designer or in a related field
- Self-starter and strong communicator
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, InDesign, Axure or similar programs
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.