Our client is looking for an experienced UX designer to support a website redesign. While translating design concepts into effective, useful information architectures, you’ll create solutions that address user, brand and business requirements. This will involve working closely with design team to establish project scope, expanding wireframes and incorporate existing UX models, and utilizing prototypes to test designs.
- Content migration, storytelling placement and general user engagement
- Ability to work with marketing writer, visual designer and redesign team
- Explain best practice in layman’s terms when needed
- Efficiency regarding time use
- Experience with site architecture and expanding upon wireframes
- User experience designer with 10+ years; higher education industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.