Our client, a top financial services company located Downtown LA is looking to hire an SR. UX DESIGNER. This person will assist in leading the creation of the user experience strategy, interaction and interface design. It would be ideal if this person has knowledge and practice of Atomic Design principles, design systems and interactive component libraries using the Sketch App.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Participates in defining, gathering and analyzing user data (qualitative, quantitative) to inform the user experience.
- Creates artifacts such as personas, scenarios, analyses (heuristic, task flow, journey maps, and analytics), navigation models and interface concepts.
- Works with visual designers and writers to create final artifacts. Provides input to technical teams during the development phase to ensure interactions are developed as designed. Monitors feedback and analytics to recommend and prioritize iterative improvements.
- Creates rapid prototypes to illustrate design and interaction concepts.
- Leads the continuous improvement of user experience design principles, best practices, and processes.
- Initiates and leads projects to improve the overall digital experience by continuously evaluating user behavior, design and structure. Partners with external vendors to influence and advocate for consistency and usability standards.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of design and prototyping software and techniques on MAC OS
- Must have experience creating interactive prototypes for user testing and development
- Strong visual design examples
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Requires 4-6 years of experience
- Professional UX Design and Process education or certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.