Our client, an education and technology company, is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join their team onsite for a long-term contract role!
Senior UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Communicating with the key user and operational groups to understand business needs.
- Eliciting ideas and assisting team members with gaining shared understanding, aligning the product team and stakeholders.
- Presenting design concepts, user needs and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams as well as key stakeholders and business partners.
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and providing recommendations to address business needs.
- Collaborating and partnering with other product team members (UX, engineering and product management) in an end-to-end design process.
- Communicating ideas and designs to end-user and product team members.
- Participating in and contributing to learning activities around modern software design and development core practices.
Senior UX Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products, at least 2 years developing UX solutions for B2B platforms and customers.
- BA degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Expertise in creating a responsive design for multiple contexts and device types (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Expertise in standard design and prototyping tools including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expertise in balancing the UX with business requirements and considerations.
- Working knowledge of design specification tools like Zeplin or InVision Inspector.
- Ability to articulate the reasoning behind your design decisions.
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and Lean UX Methodologies preferred.
- Experience with design system frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) and Brad Foster's Atomic design methodology preferred.
- Experience prototyping micro-interactions and animations preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.