Our client, an international retail brand, is looking for a Sr. UX Designer for an onsite contract to hire role in Buckhead. This is a contract to hire position. Benefits available during the contract period.
The ideal candidate will bring a proven record of collaborating effectively with Product Management and Engineering to successfully translate business objectives and customer needs into final solutions.
- Prepare, conduct, and validate working hypothesis with customers through usability research of wireframes, clickable prototypes and published product, and participate in design critique
- Develop and create innovative concepts in keeping with project scope, strategic positioning, and timelines
- Focused on re-imaging the digital experiences to alleviate some of the stressors and deliver experiences that are both seamless and delightful to shop
- Solid, current, and proven skills in all areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, design sprints, etc.)
- Experience creating clean and organized design artifacts (flow, journey maps, wireframes, comps, prototypes, and related documentation)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience directly designing and developing in a retail environment or advertising agency
- Working knowledge of current front-end capabilities and limitations to partner closely with development to implement solutions
- Deep understanding of the tools of the trade (Sketch, XD, Photoshop, OmniGraffle, InVision, and other prototyping tools)
- Ability to concept, present and execute. Act as an exemplary representative of the experience team with internal partners and external vendors with the ability to interact comfortably with senior leadership
- Experience, understanding, adaptability, and vocabulary necessary to work with engineers, business leaders, researchers, executives and other key partner roles
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve, organize and project manage
- Must demonstrate leadership, technical curiosity, and persistence to push ideas beyond the expected and deliver exceptional experiences
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB