Our client, an AI company and a satellite of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab, is looking for a Senior UX Designer, who can own end to end product design from research, design to execution.
We are looking for a problem-solver with a passion for building enterprise level web applications for a highly technical user group.
- Lead design projects with a holistic understanding of end to end Product design in collaboration with product owners, data scientists, developers, etc.
- Lead and facilitate design thinking workshops such as discovery workshop with clients/users, design research and ideation workshops, translate user insights through visual artifacts or frameworks and strategically incorporate feedback into next steps.
- Work with users to conduct in-depth qualitative research and analysis to identify user pain-points, needs, and goals.
- Ability to create and present design solutions (via sketches, wireframes, prototypes, visual design) at all levels of the organization and clients with clear, articulate rationale.
Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. in a relevant technical field of study
- 10+ years of experience in a design function, or in a related capacity
- Professional level proficiency in web application design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe creative suite, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly with developers and understand basic HTML/CSS
- Ability to create wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high fidelity UX flows and designs
- Experience simplifying complex problems into elegant solutions
- Understanding of the web development process and common agile methodologies.
- Ability to facilitate workshops, lead discussions and translate findings to meaningful insights to influence product development.
- Experience designing enterprise level web-based applications.
- Experience in user testing, testing plans, and research methodologies.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB