Our client, a Branding & Design Agency, has an immediate need for a UX Designer. This is a pure play UX role - you will not be tasked with UI / Visual design. You will be working from existing research, as well as pitching in as needed with the research portion. It will be your job to handle all of the UX portion of each project. You will be working on large-scale content heavy websites for: Financial, Higher Education, and Technology companies. You will be the sole UX designer (possibility to build a team down the road), so there won't be anyone there to take on a mentorship role for you. You will partner with the Branding, Creative, Strategy, and Technology teams. The right candidate has the ability extend the brand experience through the user experience in order to draw users further in.
- High level understanding of user centered design and best practices for the design of large-scale content heavy websites. Must have samples to show
- Expert level rapid prototyping, concept sketches, annotated wireframes, site maps and user flows.
- Experience working on site audits
- Experience working with fully baked branding guidelines, and overall messaging
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, InVision etc (not required to know all of these)
- Experience ensuring sites are accessible, and compliant with ADA
- Be the driver of design thinking, and problem solving
- Understanding of analytics: web, search, social
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB