Our client, a leading interactive marketing and advertising agency, is looking for a Senior/Lead UX Designer to join their team.
- Partner with the integrated leadership team and clients to understand the core of their business challenges
- Develop digital strategies that overcome business issues, continuously keeping the consumer in mind with your design and interaction choices
- Design and produce the work to support your ideas across wireframes, user stories, journeys, mockups and prototypes across platforms and interfaces
- User-centered design methodologies and use them as part of your design solutions
- Advocate for your design decisions, clearly articulating your rationale for choices made
- Coordinate and plan client/agency workshops and meetings to ensure all relevant parties are consulted and aligned on project developments
- Work both independently and as part of a broader team to deliver on projects
- Up to date on the best practices in UX
- 4+ years of UX experience
- Strong portfolio
- Proven experience across full product lifecycle from UX Research through delivering a product and iterating on existing design
- Experience diving into existing product designs to uncover User Experience issues and delivering guidance for how to improve experiences
- Experience with UX Research across user research session designing, planning and execution
- Experience with information architecture, user and screen flows, wireframing and protoyping
- Sketch, Axure, Principle, Framer and InVision
- Salary Range: $130-150 DOE
With this team you'll have the opportunity to work with a fully integrated group of minds on projects that aim to improve experiences around the world! Apply now to chat with a recruiter today.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB