Onward Search is hiring a Senior UX Designer on a direct-hire basis for a global consulting company
You are a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about Design and its various dimensions. You enjoy living by your craft and developing user-centered solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join our client as a Senior Experience Designer.
- Serve as Senior Experience Designer for business activities, presentations, and estimates
- Work as part of the design team in the creation of concepts, site maps, flows, navigation strategies, and prototypes
- Lead aspects of design projects including user research and usability testing activities
- Lead the development of mental models and customer-journey maps based on data
- Collaborate with cross-functional design teams on the process, interaction design, and flows
- Present research findings and design work to the internal team as well as clients
- Organize work with other experience designers as appropriate and provide mentorship
- 5+ years of experience (including hands-on experience with design software)
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and tell stories both internally and to clients
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience working on enterprise digital product development (applications and websites)
- High-level knowledge of visual design and front-end development
- Strong ability to lead user research and testing activities and deliverables
- Excellent ability to explain complex design decisions to experts and laypeople
- Strong understanding of interaction, responsive and service design, and usability best practices
- Strong ability to lead Experience design activities within both agile and waterfall environments
- Ability to accurately estimate and delegate work so that it is delivered on time and budget
- An understanding of relevant technologies for desktop and mobile and interest in emerging technologies such as AI and chatbots, AR/VR, and IoT
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB